Banana Raisin Muffins
- Posted in BeFIT Approved Recipes
Bake these over the weekend, and enjoy throughout the week for breakfast or a snack.
1/4 cup sugar
teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup 1% milk
2 medium bananas, mashed (around 1 cup)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 375� F.
2. Measure sugar, baking soda, salt and flour into a bowl. Stir well to combine ingredients.
3. Add oil, milk, mashed bananas and vanilla; mix just until flour is moistened.
4. Fold in raisins.
5. Use a non-stick muffin pan, or muffin papers. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
6. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan right away.
Makes 6 muffins, one per serving.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 276.5; Fat: 9.5g; Carbs: 46.2gFiber: 4.9mg; Protein: 5.1g