- Posted in BeFIT Approved Recipes
The versatility of this salsa is limitless! Put it on grilled chicken or steak, add it to eggs, or serve with tortilla chips.
- 3 large diced tomatoes
- 1 diced medium sized onion
- 1/4 bunch of cilantro (use more or less depending on your taste)
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 jalapenos (or more if you prefer it hotter)
Optional ingredients (not included in nutrition facts)
half a cucumber, peeled and diced
1 avocado, peeled and diced
1. Wash tomatoes and cilantro.
2. Dice tomatoes, onions, chop cilantro, jalapenos, and the optional ingredients (avocado, cucumber)
3. Put ingredients in a bowl.
4. Add salt, garlic, the juice of half a lemon. Mix it up and serve.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 22.5; Fat: 0.3g; Carbs: 5.9g; Fiber: 1.6mg; Protein: 0.9g