Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Posted in Health & Wellness Tips
Whether you’re a pregnant woman, a toddler, or a sixth-grader, eating a healthy breakfast is essential. But which type of breakfast makes the cut? Here are some ideas to get you started, and keep you going all day long.
- Natural peanut butter on whole grain toast, topped with banana slices.
- Vanilla soymilk, blended with frozen banana chunks and frozen strawberries.
- Oatmeal with chopped apples and raisins stirred in.
- Eggs, scrambled with minced green and red peppers.
- Lowfat vanilla yogurt mixed with sliced bananas and topped with granola.
Need a quick breakfast fix? Keep a stash of natural fruit & nut trail mix on hand for emergencies.